Sunday, February 14, 2010

BE MY VALENTINE

Only if she will be my valentine
New meanings of love I’ll define

New passions, new feelings again
And new emotions in new design

Leaving behind money and fame
Towards her interests will incline

Only her dreams I shall perceive
And in her thoughts I will confine

I’ll live for her for every moment
During darkness, during sunshine

I will adore her more than myself
To her all happiness I’ll consign

In her arms will be moon and sun
For her stars will glitter and shine

With her all my moments blessed
An essence of paradise quite divine

Due to her I’ll survive and breathe
Without her, this life I will resign

Even after me, love shall remain
Being revered as the holy shrine

Only if she does agree to be mine
The definition of love I will refine

4 comments:

Roshani said...

Every line has beautiful meaning. This poem shows spiritual kind of love.
i like these lines most of your poem...
"In her arms will be moon and sun
For her stars will glitter and shine......
Due to her I’ll survive and breathe
Without her, this life I will resign.....
Only if she does agree to be mine
The definition of love I will refine..."
very emotional & superb poem.
very nice...

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thank you Roshani for your sweet comments :) ! i really felt nice reading it!

mansi said...

Though I am married I feel like becoming your valentine,Nayeem.I liked your poem sooooo much.Your idea of love is very much like mine,but sadly very few people uplift themselves beyond their bodies.

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

Thank you Mansi! well the feeling is general and not specific and everyone can imagine like that, if that person imagines with a free mind and in a careless manner! try to do that and see the result! ;)