Monday, July 27, 2009

WHEN I AM WITH YOU

When I am with you, I am nowhere else
With exuberant passion, heart too quells

I am lost in ecstasy with vivid thoughts
Weaving my emotions in ties and knots
In turbulent attire, the conscience dwells

Redeeming the feelings within the soul
Finding myself playing the mystic role
Of a devotee who in the worship excels

These moments of togetherness ensues
The senses of one’s opinion and views
That’s subtly enchanted by magic spells

Reading through the unknown chapter
Of perceptions that I dream to capture
From the tales of fairies and the angels

Loosing myself gradually into divinity
Tantalizing my senses through infinity
Wondering how silence hears and tells

While learning the speech of the eyes
Due to which a heart smiles and cries
Intriguing always in relentless sequels

It’s just like a utopia, calm and serene
The pleasures neither heard nor seen
Now who cares for heavens and hells

No comments: