Monday, July 20, 2009

HEAVEN TO HELL

By the gates of heaven, I’ve turned to hell
As something eccentric on my heart befell

I’m now feeling desperate need of change
As the incessant good seems quite strange
I want to breathe and wish for some relief
For I really miss my pranks and mischief
And in a tryst to flee, my soul too compel

Although this paradise sought and prized
I have sacrificed and even compromised
And sustained all my cravings and desire
As I thought ultimately peace I’ll acquire
But then these efforts just couldn’t cartel

When the devil within me strives to erupt
Tranquility of my spirit seems to disrupt
And the serenity and calmness envisages
That I have restrained myself since ages
By my good, my evil prepares for a duel

The reminiscences of the gone moments
In regards to my deeds and experiments
With the misdemeanors and haughtiness
May have fetched me immense happiness
But this feeling I just can’t express or tell

The sober and silenced atmosphere here
To which I feel quite difficult to adhere
My impishness haunts me now and then
The clandestine moments as bad omen
Appears to cast on me their magic spell

Even the divinity seems shocked at this
As to why one wants to escape the bliss
I too wonder as these views come along
As over the right, why I fancy the wrong
Wish I’d know how these thoughts travel

No comments: