Tuesday, July 20, 2010

UNGUIDED SOUL

I need no direction
I need no guidance
Neither the affection
Nor any assistance

I wish to roam free
With independence
Discarding any decree
In complete absence

My rules I wish to write
Thro’ self I wish to learn
My own wrong and right
My sense will discern

From the social norms
I am trying to liberalize
Calming the heart’s storms
Where desires don’t capsize

No check and no borders
No regions and no place
Abiding by my own orders
All route, feet will embrace

No faith and no religion
Nor will enforce a belief
Not being part of any legion
My freedom’s a great relief

One may not agree to this
And think it’s not civilized
But to seek serenity and bliss
A new way is being devised

4 comments:

Unknown said...

kya bath hai kawi sahab
maza aagaya

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thanks bro! :)

Kate Seymour said...

wow!!! man that was awesome again the last line had a great punch to it!!!

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thank u soo much kate for ur praiseworthy comments :)