Tuesday, July 27, 2010

LET ME KNOW

Let me know, why I am here
Provide me with a vision clear
To understand all the reasons
That are simple also the queer

With an insight deep within
Searching throughout the soul
To find the answers therein
About the characters and role

That I am supposed to play
In so called drama of the life
And thro’ the period of stay
I have to stand by all the strife

My part seems to be versatile
Bliss amalgamated in sorrow
Which I’ve to play for a while
Amid yesterday and tomorrow

Seeking illumination there too
I have to sustain and restrain
As hope live, yet out of the blue
Death will come, as it’s certain

2 comments:

Kate Seymour said...

the last line was superb :D:D its refreshing to read your poetry especially after so many days :D:D

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thank you kate :) its my pleasure :)