Friday, December 31, 2010

TILL DEATH AND BEYOND

I will hold you till death and beyond
And be with you no matter to where
Ever you go, either to heaven or hell
Of my presence you’ll always be aware

I won’t leave you for this world
Nor will I leave you for the heavens
Neither for anything else whatever
I will always make you feel my presence

From the earth up to the skies
In each and every bit of the atmosphere
I will scatter away in bits and pieces
And smear with happiness your reverie

I’ll drown with you and I’ll burn with you
And even make myself one with the wind
Holding on to your solitude forever
So that your grief n' sorrow may get ruined

I will sprinkle away smiles on your face
And for that I will pour down as the clouds
Also sheathing you from all the evils around
Just as upon the earth, the sky enshrouds

No comments: