Sunday, January 16, 2011

LET ME DOWN

I just want to say let me down
Because I think I fear the height
Where you want me to escalate
For now I do need some respite

Unable to withstand suffocation
From the place where I belong
With the sense of restlessness
Coz I think I’m not that strong

The altitude seems quite high
But the stamina cannot match
And the efforts wishes to halt
Hence from ties, let me detach

With tryst to get free I wriggle
For this climb just doesn’t end
And success seems worthless
I feel it’ll be better to descend

For the inclination's quite steep
From where I really fear the fall
So I wish to preserve my energy
Coz later I don't want to crawl

Achievements now just amuse
And with my heart can’t comply
For now I want to take retreat
And now my desires I won’t defy

No comments: