Sunday, April 1, 2012

JUST NOTHING

Nothing for you except for everything
Along with the song that I wish to sing
With the music of the heart and soul
Engrossed in the passions and feeling

For like sunrise you come raising hope
Providing me the courage n’ strength
Again before night you arrive as sunset
And with it peace n’ serenity you bring

From time to time, moments and after
You never leave me even in absence
And escape is just hopeless and futile
For your thought is eternally haunting

Even if all of my breath I have to lose
I would go for it without any hesitation
Only if I could believe on to the hope
In the end my freedom I’ll be winning

But again seeking you is as meditation
And may be many a sacrifice it may ask
Still I’m quite ready for whatever it takes
For before you everything is just nothing

No comments: