Tuesday, April 10, 2012

LOVE N' HATE

I think I love you as much as I hate you
Both feelings contemplates each other
For I going mad and crazy with myself
As contrary sentiments come together

I guess I’ve lost everything by loving you
And now I’m a total stranger to myself
For you have overpowered my senses
Where now only your thoughts gather

What should I do now and where to go
As everywhere your thoughts follow
Helpless I’m to remove you off my mind
Wishing about you I just couldn’t bother

But again it’s you who giving me hope
Making me look positively up to my life
Offering me the reasons to be happy
And with you all adversity I can weather

And these emotions get me confused
Leaving me wondering and amused
That should I love you for all the good
Or for the bad, I should hate you rather

1 comment:

Roshani Sahu said...

Unconditional love is the only way to keep us happy.
Anyway very nice presentation.God bless you.
Roshani