Friday, April 24, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD



Here is "My First Blog Award"
And these lines are dedicated to Harman who sent me!
CHEERS ! CHEERS !! CHEERS ! CHEERS!!
as to reach this reward, my heart adheres
finally here i have got my first blog award
which throughout my life i'll closely guard
i'll keep it close to my heart and my soul
assuming as if draped in quite a new role
with a feeling as if i've found all i wanted
and this left me dreaming and enchanted
its happiness all over me and i'm delighted
like being honoured as if being knighted
and suddenly i find myself short of words
hovering high in esctacy just like the birds
and its sincere emotion not my attitude
how can i forget to express my gratitude
to one close friend who made me proud
and now i wish to shout his name aloud
he's no other but my buddy Mr. Harman
sweet charming delightful young man
and well he is one of the tech savvy guy
who has answers to what how and why
and again he is a simple next door boy
whose company i bet you'll always enjoy
he too has that rare quality to express
emotions esctatic and feelings of distress
his thoughts on mother, nature and rain
i cand go on reading them again and again
he succeeds whenever he's put to test
and believe me here he's one of the best
what can i say, i really can't any more
this friendship with him i'll always adore
-----------To my friend Harman (hope you liked it buddy)
Now for the NOMINATIONS ! From my side two of them
* One is ofcourse Harman whose blog contains thoughts on subjects, which I too deeply feel
* Second is Deep Sahni, who had initiated creative writing quite beautifully, but has gone into hibernation, well may be this award can infuse the attraction towards writing again!


1 comment:

Harman said...

Hello Nayeem

Thanks such a beautiful lines regarding me.Thank you very much again.I think you write so many things in your poems which describe so many things...and people mainly miss those small things....and sometimes i have seen you writing poems on practical things which are very normal in life...which we go through in life..and that is very good...I like it...and your poetry does deserve this award...and this award has been started by one my dearest friends named Margaret...We have some rules regarding this....That You will have to also nominate this award to those persons who deserve this award from you..write there names on your blogs and let them feel happiness they give to others by writing to others..it takes so much time in writing a poem and if you can take few minutes to make that person happy..he has got his award....he won it...You deserve this award...keep up the spirits and keep writings...God bless you...keep up the traditions for this awarding to others...tell them the same rules....TC..Harman