Thursday, April 9, 2009

WINNING BY LOSING

Either you may win or else you may loose
As this depends on the game you choose

And the results are not always permanent
Treating all your efforts as an experiment
You’ll have to try to notice the right clues

Day turns to night and night turns to day
Fortune and destiny always tends to sway
To sulk and grieve do not find an excuse

Why our efforts be justified to any other
Unnecessary anyone else should bother
And for me no need to create any issues

I’m what I am and I’m always on my own
To others favour I’m not ready nor prone
As for this my conscience never subdues

We are blinded by desires and ambition
By forgetting happiness’ actual definition
In vain to unworthy areas we try to cruise

As the real meaning of life lies in smiles
In search of which you need not go miles
Just satisfaction in self you have to infuse

Whatever I’ve gained here I’ve to return
And from my failures I will have to learn
As with sincere efforts success accrues

But even then if my effort goes in vain
I’ll neither sulk nor will I go an complain
Just wonder a bit and then I will amuse

My stay over here is a temporary phase
For this materialistic world, I’ve no craze
Its importance for me is not of much use

Not much expectation I have over here
Only to my own conscience I will adhere
With a final wish clear here all my dues

And till I live, I’ll live with an open heart
As this way to live life is quite a rare art
So try to smile and not to have the blues

1 comment:

Harman said...

Your BLOG AWARD is waiting at my blog...COLLECT IT!!!!!