Thursday, March 19, 2009

WHEN I LOVED

It is all about when I really fell in love
Feeling as if I was in the heavens above

I used to smile without reason or rhyme
Completely lost track of date and time
Strange feelings in my heart did sublime
Which I tried to hide as if it was a crime

I then started to wait and wait and wait
So that with her I could move on a date
Suddenly I started believing in my fate
Our future together I used to calculate

She used to reign on my heart and mind
And just in her thoughts I got confined
Only to realize this that love was blind
As for me she was the only of her kind

I felt as if lost and no more in my own
A magic happened as I turned to stone
Without her I felt more and more alone
In uncontrolled measure love had grown

But then even of late I finally realized
This my heart has unknowingly devised
For this many things I had compromised
And I was almost stunned and surprised

Finally of my emotions I took control
Concentrating on more important goal
Thinking of life once again as a whole
I got rid of the feeling from within my soul

1 comment:

The Light of Darkness said...

where is she ? i must say that she would be special,pretty as your special feelings..