Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WHAT I FEEL IS WHAT I SAY

What I feel is what I will say
To others whim I don’t sway

Relations and the association
Often forces some deviation
But I see I’m firm on my way

Strong will and determination
Will help me reach destination
And be at peace by end of day

Why to be sorry why to sulk
Upon heart why carry a bulk
Be at ease, come what may

I see I don’t hurt, don’t wrong
Not envy what to others belong
Keeping evil feelings at bay

I don’t cheat I don’t deceive
I will die for what I believe
From truth I won’t run away

I may win or I may also loose
To succeed all skills I’ll induce
Life’s a sport, I’ll honestly play

I’ll face everything without fear
To my heart my deeds adhere
And here for long I won’t stay

I wish my soul escapes with ease
I hope that finally I'll die in peace
And this is all that I always pray

No comments: