Saturday, March 14, 2009

MY HOBBIES

The hobbies of mine are really quite a few
As I’m found always up to something new

Often I enjoy expressing myself in poetry
Exploring my thoughts solving its mystery
But you just can not guess it or find a clue

Again I try to capture the beauty of nature
Framing them in slides, God’s architecture
As joy, peace and calm, from them I drew

I like to collect coins and also the currency
But it’s not the wealth that I always fancy
It’s the history of them that I try to pursue

There are stories I read and the songs I sing
And holding the guitar I often pull its string
Thus in this way my leisurely time did flew

We shouldn’t be classified by faith or race
Love must prosper and differences erase
Debating to help solving all the social issue

Trying to express myself as best as I could
So that my thoughts are easily understood
I try to voice my opinion and point of view

Watching the sun set walking by the beach
To touch the sun, if my hands could reach
Even though I try hard, my efforts eschew

I love to climb up to the hills and mountain
Ride on to the clouds and make them rain
Or get to the sky and make the stars skew

Across the fields or else inside the forests
Near grasslands and trees my desire nests
Close to nature I wish to bid my soul adieu

In this life I wish for satisfaction and peace
Taking happiness and grief with equal ease
Fulfilling all my desires and leaving no due

That’s all where my heart and mind incline
This is how my pleasures I seek to define
And as for the rest, I leave them up to you

No comments: