Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BEYOND IMAGINATION

Across the dreams, beyond the imagination
My mind tends towards strange inclination

Thoughts convalescent and beliefs ominous
And the persistent dilemma almost obvious
Baffled between praises and condemnation

Escapades of the day as the night’s awaited
Achievement celebrated loss compensated
Memoirs buried, ideas ready for coronation

A mystic resonance keeps echoing around
Flowing in its waves, sorrows are drowned
Happiness’ rejuvenated in new incarnation

Rustling emotions with the breezing views
Which my heart follows and mind pursues
With eager efforts and firm determination

It’s not my quest either for wealth or fame
For peace and pleasure my desires enflame
I am not a seeker of rewards or recognition

Between the sunsets and the sunrise here
With rains I’ll rinse off my conscience clear
And prepare myself for life’s examination

Segregation of the thoughts good and bad
Engulfing the sorrows making others glad
Churning the soul removing contamination

Refuelling energies getting ready to spark
On sands of time trying to leave my mark
And to make it glow preparing for ignition

Future’s a secret better be left unexplored
Past learned and present perfectly endured
Calm yet quietly prepared for indignation

Often haunted by feeling of losing my way
I wish to be guided by a divine beam or ray
Helping my soul reach the final destination

No comments: