Thursday, September 24, 2009

THE MAGIC WORDS

Aabra ka Daabra and Gilli Gilli Choo
If only these magical words were true

Upon the winds, I would take the ride
Then with breezes I would again glide

Swim across seas, and in oceans dive
As the hidden desires will come alive

I’ll try to hang and cling to the cloud
And due to this feat I’ll feel so proud

I’ll flash as lightening, roar as thunder
Amazing everyone of all my wonder

Like falling rain, fill rivers and lakes
Drop as the dew, pour as snow flakes

From mountains and hills, I will leap
Up the sky, among the stars I’ll creep

And quietly try to reach to the moon
Take it away and even darkness soon

By pulling and bringing upon the sun
This way the life will be so much fun

Things will occur as I wish and desire
As all the super powers I will acquire

Bidding all worries and tensions adieu
By Aabra ka Daabra, Gilli Gilli Choo