Tuesday, September 22, 2009

NOWHERE NOW

Like a locus, as a point, almost directionless
In confusion, I am standing quite motionless

Now neither the tears and nor do the smiles
In the absence of which, I’m bit emotionless

The colour of the face, shaded as pale white
Again makes the look too as expressionless

The figures of the losses and gains tumbled
And numbers aren’t whole, yet fraction less

The vanishing strength of the departing soul
Gradually turns the whole body, action less

Feelings sublime as the emotions evaporate
Even the warmth of heart turns passionless

I have tried to get rid of all my belongings
Now all that remains is almost auction less

Chances gone and the opportunities slipped
Without alternatives, I am left option less

But rough routes can’t obstruct the journey
The passage that life follows is frictionless

1 comment:

Roshani said...

Nayeem ji aapko padkar bahut accha lage.