Saturday, September 5, 2009

SLUMBER

When I’m in bed, I’m almost half dead
Hither and thither all the limbs spread

Sometimes I’m silent, at times I snore
The sleep of mine, I very dearly adore
For which I can even lie upon the floor
Against tensions, it’s the absolute cure
It’s a feeling almost terrific, very pure

Filled with innocence, it’s so harmless
Free of all the sorrows and happiness
Yet has calmness and peace in excess
A serenity that makes me feels lifeless
Again in its arms every being relaxes

It alleviates of the anxiety and worry
And how one falls into it is a mystery
To this statement every one will agree
Often it occurs when one feels weary
It’s priceless yet it comes almost free

I search for the opportunity to creep
On to the bed or on to it take a leap
Loosing myself into a slumber deep
Some sweet dreams I desire to keep
Finally I yearn for a good night sleep

No comments: