Tuesday, June 29, 2010

THE GHOST

I'm almost like the nightmare of a dream
Submerging to howl, shriek and scream

I attain all strength and powers at night
Even though I’m felt, I am never in sight

And I’m the mightiest at midnight hour
I wander around places of battle n’ war

I’m quite ugly and being with me is hell
It’s in cemeteries and graveyard I dwell

My look in you will get the fear to scale
And getting face to turn white and pale

I am the air, wind and also the tempest
With me, the human just can’t contest

In darkness, my eerie silence gets voice
Within one, my fear creeps like tortoise

Between human and God, I’m the devil
My fear entice one to my whim and will

Dissatisfied life and an unfulfilled desire
That a wandering soul efforts to acquire

A haunting voice thro' the shade of lamp
Where the ambience's weary and damp

I walk, I crawl, I run, I swim and also fly
The nomadic soul alive, even after I die

Of my authority I take pride and I boast
I’m known as spirit n’ referred as ghost

No comments: