Sunday, June 20, 2010

TOUCH ME NOT

Touch me not, keep some distance
Pluck me not, enjoy the fragrance

For only if I remain pious and pure
You’ll enjoy the subtle eloquence

The charms exhibiting freely again
Peace knocking the soul’s entrance

Hold me not; just try to look at me
To glimpse at the eternal essence

Then creating again a divine magic
Soothing self in celestial presence

Opening doors towards happiness
The life will get its effervescence

But grab me not, resist the desire
Don’t let yearn to cross the fence

And then sweep you off your feet
Sky feeling the tap of your dance

Pleasing the hearts through eyes
Drown yourself in visual affluence

Catch me not, please let me free
Escaping away like the fragrance

Chirping with dove and skylarks
Spreading along wings to trance

Attain the height to keep glance
And thrive to mark my reference

No comments: