Saturday, June 26, 2010

IGNORANT SENSES

Even though i feel that i exist
I am almost shelled in a cyst

And my feelings can't escape
Being now of the solid shape

Now i'm turning like the stone
Concerned about only my own

By looking at the other's plight
It does not affect my insight

And my emotion don't unwind
Even with eyes i am like blind

Listening to groans and cries
My perception doesn't suffice

To other's weakness and fears
For i am deaf even with ears

Evil that we dislike and detest
We don't oppose and protest

Either silent, else voice meek
Though not dumb, i don't speak

As the others suffer and greive
Conscience doesn't conceive

Towards the request and appeal
Its ignorance and i don't feel

So much engrossed in own self
for world, our thoughts shelve

Selfishly we build around fences
Confining all the humane senses

No comments: