Wednesday, February 1, 2012

DYING YOUNG

It is no matter if I die young, or even if I die old
Every moment I spend, should dazzle like gold

It is my spirits that keeps me warm and going
Even if my breath freeze and the blood go cold

I’ll bear whatever that comes my way silently
All grievances and complains of mine I’ve sold

Even if the dreams shatter or efforts go futile
The burning desire that’s within I’ve consoled

I have no grudges and I am not depressed too
My feelings and my emotions I have controlled

If I’m remembered good, if not still it is good
Coz I don’t care much, for my story is now told

I have draped my soul in peace and serenity
Now my body in cerement be wrapped or fold

Don’t know if it is a struggle or a battle for me
May be just vacuum, where nothing does hold

Life! Thou have always been quite surprising
Thy means n’ methods have got me clean bold

1 comment:

precious jewel said...

Indeed..life is like a battle that has to be fought..so we must choose a road to follow in order nt to be easily caught..and if a great man unexpected fall and finally be captured, rest assured his lyf story will nt be left untold.. :)