Thursday, February 2, 2012

SECLUSION

Off all the hard realities, I prefer seclusion
As crowded formalities, creates confusion

Suffocating the breath, chaining the souls
I urgently want to get rid of this occlusion

For my strength is fading I feel as for now
Also no signs of hope or faith for infusion

Bonds and relationships too suffocating
From them, I desperately seek exclusion

The future is quite bleak, I know for sure
And don’t want to be swept by delusion

Now it is better that I try to shell myself
Leaving no way for any kind of intrusion

Sacrificing everything now once n’ for all
I just pray that nothing is left for inclusion

For this world’s no more than a deception
And I think I’ve had enough of this illusion

2 comments:

precious jewel said...

ryt jai..sometimes its better to reroute the ship than to play with scourging sea..better to bcome mysterious than stranger in field of reality.. :)

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

seclusion here is securing belief and faith within and strengthening oneself through it...kind of meditation...getting refreshed and facing life again and its difficulties and troubles :)