Tuesday, February 14, 2012

POSSESSED

It’s your presence that I always feel
Even in your absence this happens
And I’m kind a lost in your thoughts
May be as if I’m possessed by you

Wherever I go, you remain so close
Your voice like some pleasant noise
Keeps on echoing through my ears
And I feel as I’m possessed by you

Even if I am running away from you
I find myself rushing towards you
It just almost as a helpless escape
I know that I’m possessed by you

And I know this will remain like this
Coz even for me it’s a sense of bliss
For now I seem to be habituated
And I like being possessed by you

3 comments:

neharika singh said...

as always...yet another creation by a luvly soul...keep shaping ur thoughts in the bestest possible way...god bless my frnd...today n always...!! :)

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thank you dear....for the praise...God bless you too today n' always n' forever !!

precious jewel said...

can't find words to comment coz i felt i'm possessed while reading it..so strange but i mysteriously feel it..HIGHLY COMMENDABLE..once again, u touch one empty soul JAI..:)