Sunday, June 15, 2008

BEING WITH THE WIND

if the wind that blows could take me along
flowing by the sea listening to the song
of the approaching waves beating on rocks
and looking at the birds flying in flocks
soaring and flying over the mountains high
playing with clouds and touching the sky
and pour down upon earth as rain and snow
and then rise again to create the rainbow

if the wind that blows could take me along
so that i can hear the nightingales's song
into the forests deep among the tall trees
through the grasses growing upto my knees
where i will see deers run and tigers chase
and the best among them that wins the race
feeling the beauty of the forest by my soul
as if i've ultimately reached my final goal

if the wind that blows could take me along
so that i can tell you that has gone wrong
i am not able to find those forests around
not the lions roar not even the birds sound
rivers have disappeared and water is scarce
can this world be saved now only by prayers
from the threat of population and pollution
its high time now to make the final decision

No comments: