Saturday, June 21, 2008

MISCHIEVIOUS ME

i try to better myself but end getting worse
may be its destiny or i am inflicted by a curse
i wished i could lessen my vandalism and mischief
i tried quite hard towards it with the belief
but couldn't cure and the habit remained steady
and i am still searching around for its remedy
there are quite a few tricks and number of prangs
before striking i always remeber to sharpen my fangs
i never lose an opportunity for myself to flirt
even though i do it a lot i take care not to hurt
to pass the comments, i try not to miss the chance
with great heed and care i execute these plans
some people get angry and some also get annoyed
those looks i've cherished and i've always enjoyed
i am habituated to it but i really mean no harm
do not take it seriously its my way to charm
life comes once and try enjoy it at your best
till the moment death strikes, never be at rest
there are numerous means by which i strike my preys
lots of satire and humour sparkle in my phrase
if you can't take these stuff, keep away of me
i am the most mischevious is what people say of me

No comments: