Monday, June 23, 2008

Day Dreaming LIFE

i don't know where this journey will take me to
what more i will plan and what else i would do
from where i have started i have moved too fast
not being able to enjoy the memoirs of the past
i am tired of listening to the noise around me
and seeing the tall buildings that surround me
i helplessly search for a view of the tall trees
and i dearly wish to feel the cool gentle breeze
i want to run, fast and furiously quite far away
where i will have time to enjoy and time to pray
i will make a house for myself with mud and wood
i will destroy all the evil and sustain the good
i will plant and grow herbs, trees and flowers
during the night i will rest beneath the stars
there will be mountains and rivers near my home
and make me feel like the emperor of the Rome
grief will die and there will only be happiness
with God i would feel the much needed oneness
i'll see lions, tigers playing with deers, rabbits
everyone would be giving away with the evil habits
there will be no fear nor any kind of suspicion
we'll look each other with respect and appreciation
once again my life will be experiencing a new birth
and my wishes will help me create a heaven on earth

No comments: