Sunday, July 20, 2008

ANGRY FREE

my anger my temper my annoyance
and my irriatation gets me tense
my blood pressure rushes extreme
and its creates a very bad scene
it incites me and makes eyes red
it feel like hammers on my head
its agressive and my blood boil
and slowly it takes its turmoil
its just too fast and too furious
its quite awkward and too curious
i really can't explain this change
i just hate this feeling strange
later on i just regret this a lot
all the enemities i have bought
let this feeling don't occur more
and relationships don't get sore
i want to change this habit of mine
and keep myself happy and fine
i'm trying hard not to loose cool
and follow this strictly as a rule
and i want to be calm and quiet
and hope things be even and right
so i can smile and also find peace
give up tensions and be at ease
so no one could influence my temper
and i do not have any more anger

No comments: