Monday, July 14, 2008

LOVE, WISH AND LIFE

i want to look into your eyes and die in your arms
and i wish to loose myself to your winsome charms
i desire for your success and i wish for your fame
whenever i speak, i just want it to be your name
i want you to be my friend, philosopher and guide
in my happiness and grief i want you by my side
your lips, your eyes, your smiles and your nose
for all of them i could write poetries and prose
i hope we could spend all our time together always
and i wish our love for each other forever stays
sometimes i want to hold your hand and keep walking
and when i listen to you i wish you to keep talking
in our relationship there be love, faith and belief
and in my adverse situation your smiles gives relief
i just hope this feeling of togetherness never fade
and dear God, for me i hope only she has been made
it may be your sight, or your smell or your touch
i just wish i could know why i do love you so much

No comments: