Tuesday, July 15, 2008

REVISITING CHILDHOOD

i don't want to grow and return to my childhood once more
i want to be a baby again and start crawling on the floor
and whenever i will get tired or bored i will have to cry
and immediately some one will rush to me and lift me high
i'll be the cutest and sweetest whom every one will adore
i'll compete for maximum attention with everything around
i will not talk and will only communicate by making sound
and would lazily watch every one else busy in their chore
i would be the king and being served almost day and night
i will be cared and watched and won't be let out of sight
enjoying myself at the indoors and as well as the outdoor
i will be chasing the insects and threatening them again
i will be always at ease with minimum stress on my brain
no reasons or intentions will keep my mind pious and pure
i just hope and wish some extraordinary or magic happens
so i can revisit my childhood and enjoy like never before

No comments: