Sunday, July 13, 2008

RHYMING THOUGHTS

its all about thoughts, its all about the emotion
either variable or else its in balanced proportion
many ingredients are needed in a good relationship
love and respect are necessary in a companionship
as for me among them i just look for the affection
you may hold on to a relationship or just leave
it protects you often but then it may also deceive
the decision is upto you as you have the option
i hope to end my endless wishes and deisres too
giving up that is false and pursuing what is true
i now just wish for contentment and satisfaction
whatever i feel is what i express and also speak
the reasons which makes me strong and also weak
my inner self is similar to my outward reflection
let now communalism be replaced by nationalism
let us now seriously think about our patriotism
i wish i could live and die for my beloved nation
to all the evil we just can't be mute spectators
come along and rebel against tyranny and dictators
let us now rise against unjustice and corruption
lets bridge the gap between the rich and the poor
together we can make happiness more and grief fewer
its high time for remedy and also for correction

No comments: