Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FORGETFUL

All my efforts to remember, results in vain
As all the memories vanishes off my brain
And I’m being chastised, it is really a pain
As what’s lost thro’ mind, I just can’t gain

I really try very hard in order to memorize
I just wish my memory I could improvise
But in this regard, I have just no expertise
And then recollections escapes and flies

This confuses me, also leads me astray
In order to remember I need to find a way
Besides all effort, I also worship and pray
Hope I’ll be relieved of this habit one day

I have been robbed of my calm and peace
From the mind memory escapes and flees
And few people laugh at me or try to tease
Others find it amusing and try to appease

Each day of all my work, the notes I make
And also of all errands that I have to take
But in the middle all the schedules break
Always I fail to remember at crucial stake

And all the promise and oath that I pledge
That I swear to follow towards final edge
Along hindrances, obstruction and wedge
But facing failures amid makes me regret

Still again there is another point of view
On contrary that’s of another tint and hue
For with good, even bad memory eschew
And forgetting the sorrow, joy will ensue

It also helps us to get away with excuse
We weren’t intentional, so we can refuse
Now up to you what you want to choose
As forgetting has its own importance use

Hence remembrance and reminiscence
Even though they have their significance
Like cool sensation of eluding fragrance
I attempt to relax forgetting all the lessons

3 comments:

Roshani said...

"another point of view
On contrary that’s of another tint and hue
For with good, even bad memory eschew
And forgetting the sorrow, joy will ensue"
so forgetful is good process of life. And it makes life more comfortable and relax.

Roshani said...

accha subject chuna hai aapne..

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

Thank You Roshani !