Thursday, December 3, 2009

WORLD OF MY OWN

By sculpturing and crafting the world of my own
I try to lose to solitude and I choose to be alone

With the ideas, perceptions, views and emotions
Building the mountains, hills, rivers and oceans

Vivid imaginations perpetuating strange mirages
As behind false, truths and realities camouflages

Lost in my faith, belief, ideologies and devotion
Dwells within creates confusion and commotion

Often strays into woods, jungles and the forests
While seeking the destinations, the feet contests

Few relaxing moments ensued by chirping birds
And for fragrance of flowers I’m short of words

Feeling the gushing winds and flowing breezes
Due to which the tensions decreases and ceases

The sight of the stars, the sun and that of moon
Always charms me with good luck and fortune

Clouds turning to rain and forming the rainbow
On me these sights peace and blessings bestow

This is my world through which I try to live by
I’m the earth myself and for me I’m also the sky