Tuesday, April 13, 2010

LIVING DEATH

Death! Thou art armor around me
Weathering the coat of tranquility
Protecting me as you surround me
Extirpating self into the obscurity

Many a times, I am dying to live
But then actually I’m living to die
If only this truth I could perceive
That everything I have to leave by

Death! Thy advent slow and firm
Thou always take me by surprise
By closing upon my worldly term
Evincing me of my final demise

As a brittle corpse, I’ll enshroud
Abjuring self of every possession
On my soul the death will cloud
Freeing me of worldly obsession

Death! Thy reasons quite profuse
From thee just no one can escape
As one day thy life gonna excuse
Your soul to an eternal landscape

For thee is the wait of ignorance
Blended in the desire of cupidity
Death! Thy mystery let me sense
And try to get over my stupidity

Death! Thou art a kind a platform
From where I can launch my dream
And my whole life I can transform
Thro' the grief, hope will gleam

Making me pursue and find peace
As I feel safe and get the courage
Thro' thee all my pains will cease
And I'll gain the optimum leverage

1 comment:

Roshani said...

very good...
this poem is very very serious...
but in man's life this question of life and death always remain.
"bandhu yah jeevan ek drama hai aur ham sab patr hain, bas aise hi chlta rahta hai. aur jis din aap swaym ko samjh payenge tab aapko aatm santushti miljayegi."
aadmi ke do hi mool prashn hote hain?
kyon jeena hai?
aur
kaise jeena hai?