Saturday, April 10, 2010

ONE DAY

Its only one day that must not turn to two
For the moments beyond I wanna eschew

And in that day feeling the life to eternity
Making it look like almost out of the blue

Converging the ages and the experiences
Within twenty four hours, if they’d accrue

Submerging in hell and heaven’s passion
A kind of divine delight I yearn to intrigue

Glee and misery jointly I want to perceive
And upon self instantly spread their hue

I don’t want to wait for luck and fortunes
My destination, my efforts gonna pursue

Fulfilling all dreams, desires and ambition
Same day settling all the deeds revenue

Finalizing all the profits and losses of life
Leaving nothing to balance, none for due

Nothing to think of and nothing to decide
The track of my life I don’t want to askew

And during the day my verve won’t cease
Throughout the day, hope too will continue

For in a flash, experiencing whole of life
Same instant as I’m greeted, I’ll bid adieu

No comments: