Thursday, May 6, 2010

LIFE! DO I KNOW YOU?

Oh Life! If only I could know you
But you aren’t the way you seem
Sometimes you are quite familiar
Yet often you are a distant dream

Every dawn I wake upon to you
Rubbing my eyes, removing the hue
That the night dropped on the face
Even after the try, little shade stays

And the image that it then depicts
Isn’t what the conscience predicts
Often it’s a kind of a hallucination
Obsessed by suspicious indignation

At times even smiles tend to spark
Peace along with happiness embark
Traversing within a resonant melody
Over the vibes of poignant rhapsody

Life! Now I am trying to know you
You aren’t quite an unsolved puzzle
I just need to be strongly determined
And my will power isn’t quite subtle

I’ll be attempting for all the answers
Winning or losing isn’t that matters
I just want to be sincere in my effort
In the realm of life to find the covert

I may succeed or I may even loose
But then this is the way I’ll choose
Along with hope and expectation
To reach up to the final destination

2 comments:

Roshani said...

its so good and meaningful...
"I’ll be attempting for all the answers
Winning or losing isn’t that matters
I just want to be sincere in my effort
In the realm of life to find the covert"
.
.
"I may succeed or I may even loose
But then this is the way I’ll choose
Along with hope and expectation
To reach up to the final destination"
showing positive attitude.
nice

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

thank you roshani :)! its really nice of you to evaluate the posts and then pen ur opinions along with the reference!