Saturday, May 8, 2010

MOTHER'S DAY

With the reminiscent of the hands that fed
Few drops of tears from the eyes did shed

Also the remembrance of selfless affection
And how divinity established a connection

Of love n’ care between mother and child
The relationship strong yet gentle and mild

And duties and responsibilities of mother
Yet about job pressure she doesn’t bother

But religiously takes all the care of her kid
In order to make baby feel calm and placid

Her devotion towards the home and family
Such a feeling again won’t be found easily

Oh Mom! Only if I can say about how I feel
If the past moments with you I could steal

They’ll rob me of all the sorrows and grief
Your blessings for me always been a relief

Mom! There will never be anyone like you
And I will always be indebted towards you

In your thoughts all my senses submerges
Around you whole of my world converges

Words scarce, real feelings I can’t convey
All days for you, all my days Mother’s day

2 comments:

Roshani said...

Can't express my emotions...

MOHAMMAD NAYEEM said...

even i can't, because of the depth of feelings, its like an ocean u really cant measure it! thts wht it is :), i m happy n lucky to have felt it and its there printed on my mind, heart and soul forever!