Monday, May 31, 2010

ONE MOMENT

One moment I thought, I was over and out
The other moment this perception falsified
Suddenly the fountain of energy did sprout
Then for conquering the world again I tried

For the dust that settles upon you after fall
Is going to be washed away by your effort
As it’s your determination you need to call
And with its arrival all the failure will avert

Your own insight leads to triumph and loss
To win over others, first win over yourself
And if this is done, your strength will gloss
While the doubts and the fears will shelve

There no feat that can’t be accomplished
Everything’s possible by patience and try
So follow all that you desired and wished
And it’s far better than if you sulk and cry

Prior to the result don’t assume or guess
And let them appear along with the time
If true and sincere the fortunes will bless
As fate will tune to your music and rhyme

While I wrote this at the back of the mind
And religiously followed what I believed
With hope to succeed, I was determined
This way finally all my dreams I achieved

No comments: