Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A NEW ATMOSPHERE

Spreading limbs to rise above the dust
Also using the feet to initiate the flight
Feeling one in the midst of winds gust
Gliding along the conscience’s insight

Let me now settle in between mid air
Sensing the sensuous mist and clouds
Leaving behind tensions and despair
As over self the tranquility enshrouds

Looking below to the whole of world
That seems a uniform stretch of land
As before the eyes the globe curled
Amid the same sun, winds and sand

Entangling with fog falling as the dew
Settling on leaves and petals as pearls

Optimum glee leaving nothing to due
As in rhythm the body and soul whirls

On own axis rotating faster than earth
With same swiftness I wish to revolve
Escaping from the dilemma n’ dearth
Attempting to enlighten and evolve

For I know that one day I’ll have to fly
As strong wings will broaden the span
While exalting me up towards the sky
Soaring above the clouds, I’ll and I can

Clearing all desired feats and ground
I gonna proclaim loud my connoisseur
Sanctifying all the thoughts profound
That’ll craft within a new atmosphere