Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE GIRL NEXT DOOR

She is quite simple; she is the girl next door
She’s really attractive too and that’s for sure

She’s on the roof putting clothes on the ropes
After washing them with detergents and soaps
She’s quite busy towards her everyday chore

Often I see her sneaking through the curtains
As her shadow too falls on the window panes
They make her attempt to hide a total failure

And when I look at her she’ll just shy away
But again she will return each and every day
I know this will happen again just as before

Supporting herself on the railing she’ll lean
Or she will bend down with a broom to clean
The dust that sometimes settles on the floor

In between us, I think something is going on
Something to loose and something to be won
Wish I could know what all I have to endure

Sometimes she is happy and sometimes upset
She often smiles, but I even see her eyes wet
She is very sweet but some times she is sour

In her eyes there seem to be many a question
Expecting the answers with love and affection
As about my feelings she too needs to assure

No comments: