Wednesday, October 8, 2008

TWISTS AND TURN

This life of mine is full of twists and turn
As my journey’s lighted by a dim lantern

With the shadow of past falling on future
Encrypting the summary into a brochure
Of all my deeds and of all the endeavors
While escaping odds by safe maneuvers
Which often the hindrance tries to spurn

Weighing the deeds, balancing the same
Amidst earning rewards facing the blame
Sometimes I feel being confused and lost
Still trying hard for recovery at any cost
Therefore to save the skin from the burn

Using my efforts for clearing the barriers
With courage of the knights and warriors
In order to survive the struggle and to win
From the lustful wishes of the soul within
By cleaning away the weeds and the fern

That may have accumulated in the heart
And towards weird ends trying to assert
So as to get free and again escape away
Towards the path where all the evils lay
Often to be transferred through a cistern

Again I have realizations inside the mind
And of my duties they also try to remind
As they also control the errors I can make
So that I just don’t put up this life at stake
For in the end contentment I have to earn

No comments: