Thursday, October 23, 2008

NOW OR NEVER

I don’t know whether I’ve to look back or ahead
As the confusion seems to be getting on my head

Forget the past or should I try to memorize them
While trying to decide it, I am being in mayhem
Else gathering my spirits, I’d confront my future
Working devotedly to give it the desired texture
Trying to knit the moments with the same thread

My gone by days still seem to hold me somehow
The recollections of the same haunt me till now
Experiences of which have been good and bad
Switching the emotion between sorrow and glad
As lips tends to smile or the eyes color gets red

I again just do not know as to what future awaits
Due to which my tension continuously escalates
But again I feel that for the future I am prepared
As for the same absolutely no efforts I’ve spared
And by similar thoughts, all the fears have fled

For now it’s just my present that I’m concerned
That’s what I’ve been taught and I have learned
So as to work on my present in order to survive
As future is an illusion and the past is an archive
And you’ve to believe as it has always been said

Don’t look back or forth on the journey onward
Be confident of yourself and don’t get dithered
Because on your present your future will depend
And on your sincere efforts your life will ascend
But if you don’t realize its worth you will be dead

No comments: