Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ON MY OWN

Again I find myself to be on my own
Though quite surprised to be all alone

I am really trying to get over the past
Which a shadow of darkness did cast
Like a devil who’s very huge and vast
But again I hope that this will not last
As soon from my mind it’ll be blown

I am trying to overcome that thought
In between emotions as I was caught
And to escape it, I’m struggling a lot
But to me nothing my efforts brought
Life was pushed into a distressed zone

It’s just your past that always pursues
And that’s forced as you can’t choose
Even though if you try to break loose
Those pains taken by you are of no use
That is what experiences have shown

But now the things are on the change
It’s just normal that earlier was strange
Trying to by myself within my range
And past emotions about to exchange
To which sorrow and grief were prone

I’m on the journey to self realization
And that’s leading to great revelation
Also changing life’s entire definition
Providing me with new aim and vision
With which the confidence is grown

And now I am happy in my own way
With peace and calm in my everyday
As even the time is also here to stay
Watching me and my thoughts in play
As things here seemed turned to stone

No comments: