Friday, August 8, 2008

THE DEVIL IN ME

i make the things even and i make things odd
you may think me human but i think i am GOD

often i'll make things move or make them still
even if i can't give life, i'm sure i can kill
and my fear in your spines will make them chill
i will reign in rivers and rule over the hill

i make the sun sets and also make the sun rise
at my command the rivers overflow and dries
and all my rules and wishes just no one defies
and my supreme authority here nobody denies

my faith and fame have also spread far and wide
according to my ways every one else will abide
i'll glow like the sun and on clouds i'll glide
all my disbelievers will be punished and tried

my idols will be made and placed on the throne
around them religious structures will be grown
and then decorated with gems and precious stone
and tremendous devotions all of them would own

and upon my words, heavens and hell would nod
i'll be the sole truth, niether false nor fraud
my sight's the widest and vision's too broad
and i'm human no more now, i am Almighty GOD

No comments: