Thursday, August 14, 2008

I MAY OR MAY NOT BE

i may be a reality or i may be a dream
as for me i may be or may not be nayeem

because, i am myself not too confident
to assure any one with any statement
but if you don't agree and are adamant
then you'll have to face my resentment
but then i know that i'm quite off beam
rest i can't tell i may not be nayeem

i'm neither coward nor i am the brave
i am free and i won't ever be the slave
i will live in wilderness inside the cave
and finally find peace buried in grave
may be i'll be a star that will gleam
as for now, i don't know i may be nayeem

i am down to earth, simple and quiet
i am not the one to enter into a fight
but i will strongly defend thats right
on my own i've shaped my day and night
everything i've done under my own steam
again, i may be or may not be nayeem

i can say i am honest and always sincere
i follow my ideals to which i also adhere
i'm quite harmless and trustworthy i swear
these things on your mind will also appear
without any kind of preparation or scheme
as for me i may be or may not be nayeem

No comments: