Monday, August 11, 2008

MY CONSCIOUS MIND

on my shoulders carrying the weight of my deeds
through the place covered with grass and weeds
i am walking along slightly bending my eyes low
nurturing within myself the conscience to grow
spreading and covering itself upon my ambition
as i am sometimes afraid of the false perception
distancing self from the good pursuing the evil
helplessly watching my devil overtaking my will
and determination to be sincere, honest and true
which though dear to me are losing their value
i don't know what to do and what efforts to make
i'm too confused and my entire life is at stake
i've taken a path with too many turns and twists
and along the route an unknowing fear persists
as to where this journey will lead to in the end
towards which so much of the time i have spend
i don't know whether to revert back or move ahead
life can end any moment, any moment i can be dead
what all have i earned and what all i have lost here
does it really matter to make that account clear
and when i look back, i think that i have lived good
what i felt is right, with it i have fearlessly stood
and all my thoughts with you i've honestly shared
now come what may in my life i am fully prepared

No comments: