Friday, August 8, 2008

THE WANDERER

i am the wanderer who's always moving around
with different thoughts in my mind surround

and my steps keep on moving ahead and ahead
in search of water and in the search of bread
besides all this i have some more jobs to do
as i want to know what's real and what's true
looking on where my destination will be found

and as for me i will keep on moving on and on
till only happiness remain and sadness gone
and against my desires i've battles to be won
so that finally my jobs are completed and done
with duty and responsibility i'm strictly bound

i'll keep moving with my travelling making sense
so that i can see vision through darkness dense
struggling and fighting for humanity's defense
ultimately dying peacefully at my life's expense
with eternal joy getting buried in the ground

No comments: