Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE RETURN OF ME

it's my return, quite obvious but unexpected
it can't be checked and can't be detected
it will shock you and take you by surprise
your heart will sink and mind will capsize
its bound to happen and that to quite often
and let you have the taste of hell and heaven
i am the worst at times i am also the best
you will like me a lot but at times detest
i know i will die, i do not care when and how
but i'm glad to know i'm full of life right now
whatever i do, i do it from my soul within
you can accept it or reject it with a grin
bury me, burn me or you can also resurrect me
but its impossible to influence or correct me
i may be an angel, a devil or may be human too
my judgement may be false, but may also be true
i have no regrets, no sorrows nor any grief
few words describle me, my defination is brief
and all that i have written may sound absurd
forget it and move on and that is my last word

No comments: