Monday, August 11, 2008

I CAN'T EXPLAIN

beyond my imaginations, there's something more
which you'll find, if you can open my mind's door

something different and something quite rare
of which till now just no none would be aware
something quite personal which i never share
but then it is real and it is also existing there
i will definately let you know once i am sure

you must have started guessing from your mind
in various directions your thoughts gets inclined
your efforts will go in vain as it is undefined
as it will be really quite difficult for you to find
and you must not have heard or seen it before

its something strange which i can not explain
it is a synchronisation of my heart and brain
and it is like the sun shining in the heavy rain
an experience you'll come across never again
and it is really unique and this i can assure

it keeps me engrossed almost in day and night
sometimes the vision is dark sometimes bright
it can make one lazy else it can also excite
also helps me to take a look at my own insight
its something abstract, kind of eternal and pure

No comments: