Saturday, August 9, 2008

TAKE ME HOME

take me home, i have lost my way
i'm quite tired at the end of day
presently i'm living at the place
where the sun smiles on your face
helping you to wake up and rise
as you get up rubbing your eyes
hearing the sound of flowing stream
into the lake where the water gleam
surrounded by trees big and small
some of which are huge and tall
and i get some eggs from the hens
which i've kept inside the fence
i've cows to give milk and butter
and upon my roof piegons flutter
i got a parrot that talks with me
and also a dog that walks with me
i have a horse to take the ride
with my life i am quite satisfied
there's a cat to catch the mouse
and that's all i've in my house
which is located down the hill
where the wind runs my wind mill
and the solar energy provides heat
and the place's quite tidy and neat
its a place where the time also stop
to watch me plough field for the crop
and i get the honey from the honey bees
you'll feel here the cool gentle breeze
i also have a garden full of flowers
my night isn't dark with moon and stars
about this place, about its worth
well its the best place on earth
it makes me feel like the emperor of Rome
its the place and i call it my home

1 comment:

Panchhi said...

I was searching for my home... I found it ... then I lost it.